This is a video tutorial showing its audience how to make a New York City Skyline punctured paper lamp shade with ThreadBanger. The first step is to gather your supplies. You will need paper, puncturing tools, two wire rings, ribbon, tape, bull nose clips, tape, foam, and scissors. Then you will take your graphic paper and lay it on top of your plain sheet of paper and on top of your foam. Next with your puncturing tools punch holes all around each graphic so that you get your design. Then mark out on your paper where the seam will be and where your ribbon will be on your finished lamp shade. Next put glue on the seam and fold the lamp into a circle. Let all of the glue dry. Then paint glue onto the inside edge of the tube and slide the wire ring in and then use your bull nose clips and attach them at a 45 degree angle to attach the wire. Then do the same thing to the bottom. Finally attach the ribbon and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades