In this video we learn how to make a purse or handbag out of duct tape. Start out with your duct tape and a flat surface. each piece needs to be 8 inches long and laid out in front of you. Then, stick these on top of each other. Once you do this with two, take your other pieces and overlap them, then connect them together. After you have the four strips together, use a different color around the edge of this, making it with the same process. Now you will have a pouch, which will be your purse. Then, line up a triangle shape at the top of the purse and fold this down to make it easy to go inside and out of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades