This video is 70's string art tutorial, decor yourself. The way the women is describing, is that you can use anything to do this, get a piece of thick wood, paint it white, use a ruler, and measure halfway, draw a dot. Draw a circle around it, with the dot being in the middle. take nails all the way around the center of the circle, and thread the whole thing, until you turn out with a very beautiful and creative circle design that you can hang on your livingroom wall, theres also other designs you can do using the same exact technique! And there you have it, how to 70's art string, decor yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades