Making three different scarves out of an old T-shirt is fast and simple. For the first one, lay the t-shirt out flat and cut horizontally from one underarm to the other. Next, cut one layer of the tube. Now cut straight lines every 1/2" inch all the way up to the last inch of fabric. After that, pull on the fringe. For the next scarf, cut under the underarm again. Now, cut off the hem. Fold the tube in half, open end to open end, and cut it down the folded middle. After that, cut one layer of each tube and place them right side to right side on top of each other. Sew the ends. For the last scarf, cut diagonally into the shirt until you are four inches from the end. Keep cutting going around the shirt until the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades