This Thread Banger video demonstrates making a skirt from men‚Äôs button down shirt sleeves. Brooksie from Haute Sew presents the technique. Two men‚Äôs button down shirts are needed. Cut the sleeves off the shirt at the seams and then split them open at the shirt sleeve seams, leaving the buttons in the middle. Pin the sleeves together along the raw edge with wrong sides together and sew them. The panels can be made to alternate colors or in color blocks depending on the style of shirts used. The size of skirt can be altered by changing the size of the shirts used, using more sleeves, or changing the width of the panels. To complete the skirt, trim edges and hem to desired length.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades