In this tutorial, we learn how to make a sweater for your laptop. First, grab an old large sweater and cut it out to the same size as your laptop. After this, set the rest of our sweater to the side and put the right sides of the sweater together. Then, pin and sew the three cut edges, but do not sew them closed. Sew with a zigzag stitch on the edge of the fabric. After you're finished sewing, use this on your laptop and use the rest of the fabric you have left over to make additional sweaters for the rest of your electronics!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades