Duct tape is so versatile. You can make incredibly cool things out of tape. Duct tape is cheap, tough and sturdy. In this tutorial, learn how to make a very cool project - a top hat! Look just like a punk rock Abe Lincoln with this tall top hat made from duct tape. Get creative - try different colored tape and make fun designs!
Start out with a 25 inch by 8 inch duct tape sheet.
Next, tape it into a cylinder shape.
Then make another sheet 15 inch by 15 inch.
After that, trace a circler object that is the same size as the end of the cylinder and another circular object about 2 more inches wider.
Now you cut out the inside circle (the smaller one) and tape it to the top-inside of the duct tape cylinder.
Last, cut out the outside circle (the bigger one) and tape it on the bottom-outside of the duct tape cylinder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades