This video from "Whitney sews on a budget" shows how to make a Valentine's Day purse or gift bag using a bandana. Begin by folding the bandana in half on the diagonal with the right sides together. Cut it into the shape you would like your bag to be. Pin the pieces together and sew along three sides and turn right side out. Clip out notches from each side so that there will be openings on each side of the casing that you are about to make. Fold the top down about an inch and iron, then fold down again and iron again. Sew across each side to form a casing. Thread two ribbons through the casing, one in each direction, and tie closed on each side to form the closure to the bag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades