Elegant fashion is easier to come by than many assume. This tutorial shows you how to sew your own simple V-neck women's tunic with added flutter sleeves. You don't even need a pattern, just a few torso measurements for your wearer!
The alluring and stylish GiannyL is the DIY fashion design guru of the web. Do-it-yourself has never been so sexy before. Her fashion design video tutorials make new outfits not only hot, but cheap and easy. And recycling and reusing old clothing is not only practical, but eco-friendly.
Check out this video from Gianny L on how to make a cute v-neck flutter sleeved tunic. This DIY closet hack is simple and easy, and the lovely tunic with flutter sleeves is awesome, with minimal sewing skills required.
First, measure the cloth against the person that is going to wear it, then cut out this area. Next, sew the edges where you marked the shirt will fit properly at. after this, attach a ribbon onto the middle of the shirt and place it onto the person who will wear it. Tie it around the waist and let the sleeves flutter in the air! This is an inexpensive way to make a cute shirt that you can wear out on the town and enjoy during the summer or winter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades