In this tutorial, we learn how to make a vintage inspired vest. First, measure yourself around the bust waist and hips. After this, write down what your measurements are, then mark them on a piece of fabric you want to use as your vest. Cut out the shape and then fold in the edges and sew the sides to hem them and reduce and frays. After this, add in any scrap pieces of fabric you have laying around and sew them to the vest to make your desired look. After this, sew on buttons to the front of the vest, then it will be ready to be worn out for a night on the town!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades