In this tutorial, we learn how to make a wallet with card holders from duct tape. First, you will need to cut out duct tape in several strips to the size you want. You can use any color of duct tape you want. Next, you will start to overlap the duct tape on top of each other so there are no stick sides, then finish it by overlapping the last piece. Continue to do this, then fold it in half to make a wallet shape. Next, you will make card holders. Measure out how large the holders should be by using the wallet you just made as a reference point. Do the same process as you did for making the wallet, then tape the sides to attach the card holders to the wallet. When finished, enjoy using this cool wallet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades