In this tutorial, Joey shows us how to man do it yourself boyfriend jeans. All you need is chalk, razor blade, sand paper, bleach, scissors and over sized jeans. First, put the jeans on and mark them with chalk where you want to fray them. Then, let them sit in bleach for 20-30 minutes depending on how faded you want them to be. You can now grab your sandpaper and wear out the area you want to look faded. Also, make cuts in the areas where you want them to be. Let the jeans sit in the bleach in the washer for around 30 minutes then dry them. You can now pair them with a cute top and you're set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades