In this Fine Art video tutorial you will learn how to make your own duct tape dress form. This video is from www.thunderlily.com. The materials you will need for this project are an old t-shirt, duct tape, strips of fabric to put around your neck and arms and a pair of gloves. Wear the old t-shirt and stand upright. Tape around the chest and waist to keep your shape as shown in the video. Add extra fabric around the neck. Then tape all over the t-shirt and cover the entire t-shirt. Then remove the dressform, cut off and retape the back seam and it is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades