This video shows how to make a hair pin with small items. This sure looks easy to make.
You would need:
A hair pin
Beads, buttons or stones (from broken or old jewelery)
Small piece of thick cloth
Glue (Hot Glue is good for this as it will glue any surface permanently)
• First take the hair pin and measure length-wise on the cloth. The cloth has to be folded into two before the measurement is taken.
• Cut a square piece around the hair pin. Now if you open the cloth you will get a rectangular piece.
• Then fold it again and cut the corner of the rectangle's open edge round.
• Open the cloth up and place the opened hair pin on one end of this open piece. Close the hair pin and cover the pin with the rest of the cloth like a sandwich. Glue it in place.
• Arrange the feathers on the cloth and when you are satisfied with the design, stick the feathers on the cloth (attached to the hair pin) using the glue.
• Now choose a matching bead or button and decide where to place on your hairpin. Stick the bead in place. Leave it to dry.
• And your own hand-made feather hair pin is ready to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades