This week Kim Hall, a teacher at the EtsyLabs and an Etsy Seller (nottene), came by to show her technique for dyeing natural fabric with organic ingredients. Kim has worked with many different dyeing and printing methods. If you've always wanted to dye your own fabrics or yarn, this is a great video to get you started. Watch this video tutorial and learn how to use cabbage, onion, or tumeric to make a natural fabric or yarn dye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades