In this video, we learn how to reconstruct a t-shirt into an off the shoulder top. First, take a large shirt of your choice color and cut along the line on the shoulder, leaving a 1/4" seam allowance. Next, roll the hem and sew with a sewing machine. Next, cut a strap 4" wide and fold in half, then sew along the edge. After this, use a safety pin to pin one side to the shirt and then to the other side of the shirt. After these are secure, draw marks along the neck line of the shirt. Cut out these markings with scissors, then loop a piece of fabric inside of this. After you are finished, wear this shirt wherever you go and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades