In this tutorial, we learn how to tie dye an oval style shape. Start with a square piece of a shirt that is damp, then fold it in half. Then fold it in half again, then in half again. After this, fold the shirt accordion style, paying attention to where the main corner of the shirt is. Once finished folding, tie two knots in the bottom, then fold the fabric up until you reach the ties. Now, tie or secure this bundle tightly with rubber bands. Apply your favorite colors of die on the shirt, getting most of it on the main corner of the shirt. When finished, rinse out the color with cool water until the water runs clear, then wash normally in the washer and then your shirt will be ready to wear!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades