Tie dying a spider design on a t-shirt starts by folding the t-shirt in half vertically. Between one quarter and one half of the way down the shirt grab a piece of the shirt and spin around the table to create a coil of the shirt. Tie a string around the outside of the coil to make sure it stays in a disk. Set a rack on top of some type of basin that can catch liquid to work on the dyeing. Set the t-shirt coil on the clean rack. Take dye that has already been prepared in squirt tubes or syringes and color a couple of spider legs, spirals part way around the coil. Continue with another color to fill in between the legs. Then do a stripe all the way around spider pattern. Finish with a final color around the outside of the entire pattern. Let the shirt set for the amount of time indicated by the dye package, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Remove the string and unroll the shirt while rinsing. Rinse until the rinse water runs clear. Air dry the shirt before wearing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades