This video shows the viewers how to create a wicked spider pattern on a tie dyed shirt. Our instructor starts by demonstrating on a square piece of fabric. Start by folding your shirt in half sleeve to sleeve. Next, choose the placement of your spider design by picking the twist point, either in the center or slightly higher. Then, start twisting your fabric into a tight spiral using either your fingers or rotating around your table. After tightly tying your finished spiral, prepare your dyes for application. With an applicator, start with a center dot and follow a couple single folds outward in a spiral. Remember to use both sides of your shirt. Afterwards, finish dying your shirt using two colors for the inner and outer spiral on both sides. Let your shirt dry on a piece of paper to drain, and let them "set" in a plastic bag. After a rinse with cold water and a cycle in the wash, your project is finished! What cool designs can you come up with?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades