Have you always admired tie dye shirts but didn't know how to make those fancy patterns? This tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions on how to make the V pattern on a shirt. Start by soaking the shirt in soda ash to get it ready to accept the dye. Next you'll learn how to do special folds and ties to create the specific V pattern on the shirt. You'll also learn how to use a bottle dye application technique to get the rainbow colored pattern look. In then end, you'll have a colorful shirt that you can be proud that you made.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades