Tank tops are relatively cheap, and cutesy bags can be expensive from designer shops and street vendors, so your only solution for saving money is… using your tanks for homemade bags. See how to transform a tank top into a magazine bag in this video from GiannyL.
This DIY closet hack is simple and easy, and the homemade magazine bag is great for any situation, with minimal sewing skills required. This cure book bag is the perfect caddy for your favorite magus, bits, and trinkets.
Carry around your favorite magazine or crafts using this tutorial. You don't even need to buy fabric or a pattern to do it - just find an old tank top you don't wear any more, sew it up a bit and add a few embellishments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades