Learn how to recycle an old jeans into a earth friendly sandals with Gianny L!
In order to make sandals out of a pair of blue jeans, you will need the following: scissors, cardboard, needle, thread, a sewing machine, a pair of jeans, a pair of flip-flops, chalk, and foam.
Trace the shape of the flip-flops onto the cardboard. Cut them out. Use the cardboard as a pattern. Trace them in chalk. Cut out this pattern, leaving about 1/2" of excess. Sew them together, right side in, leaving an opening. Cut out foam. Place the cardboard and the foam into your jeans. Cut off your pockets. Sew them to the top of your shoes. You can attach the pockets by hand-sewing them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades