In this tutorial, we learn how to turn an old scarf into a purse with Threadbanger. First, you will grab your old scarf and tie it at the ends, making a knot. After you have tied each of the ends, bring the opposite ends together and tie them together into a knot. After this, do the same on the other side. Now, you will have two handles and a hobo type of purse to carry around! This is a great way to use a scarf that you aren't going to wear. You can make this however you would like using different fabrics and prints, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades