In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to upgrade an old lamp shade into a blossom lamp. The materials required are: 1 1/2 yard of felt, old lamp shade, bias tape, glue gun and scissors. Begin by folding the bias tape in half and iron it down. Then glue the bias tape from the half fold on the top and bottom of the lamp shade. Cut the felt into 3x3" square pieces and then cut them into circles. Fold the felt circle in half and glue it onto the lamp shade. Continue doing this for the rest of the felt circles. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a blossom lamp to redecorate their old lamp shade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades