Every day of the week, WonderHowTo curators are hard at work, scouring the web for the greatest and most inspiring how-to videos. Every Friday, we'll highlight our favorite finds.
This week, we take a look at some great ideas for Halloween costumes. Want to show up at the party with the hottest, most original costume? We've got plenty of ideas right here! These are some of our favorites:
This transformation from innocent Asian girl to imprisoned rapper is pretty amazing, and convincing. Watch as Promise Phan shows you how to really rock this look, complete with tattoos and grill.
Do you know why it's called a Glasgow smile? It's because it originated in Glasgow, Scotland, where Scottish gangsters would cut their victims' faces from the corner of their mouths to their ears. For added cruelty, sometimes they would add a punch or kick to the gut, resulting in the victim splitting their face when they screamed. This tutorial will show you how to create a (thankfully) fake but convincing Glasgow smile.
Everyone knows that anyone who wears red in the Star Trek movies is always the first to die. Make your nerdy point at the Halloween bash with this quick and simple Star Trek Red Shirt costume.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades