The LED pollution dress: the ultimate tech + fashion + eco-friendly accessory.
Danish design company Diffus recently introduced the Climate Dress, a garment with hundreds of LEDs that light up when air pollution is detected.
Dvice explains how it works:
"Hidden somewhere about this dress is an Arduino Lilypad microprocessor and a carbon dioxide monitor. Conductive embroidery transmits info from the monitor to the lights, which flash at various speeds depending on the concentration of the greenhouse gases."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades