Rodarte is an L.A. based fashion brand, headed by the Mulleavy sisters. Their pieces are known for their amazing materiality, gothic deconstruction, and beautifully ombréd fabric. The sisters have collaborated with Target, the Gap, outfitted many celebrities, and have been featured in the New Yorker, among various other publications.
This year's 2010 fall collection features some badass LED heels. First, Makezine draws a pretty awesome comparison to L.A. Lights:
Now that that's out of the way, check out their fall collection. Great shots of the LED shoes at the very end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades