This video shows us how to make a DIY long vest out of a scarf in no time! You will need: a wide scarf, matching thread, other colored thread, safety pins, needles, and scissors. First, measure yourself shoulder to shoulder and add 15cm to that number. Next, measure 30cm on each side from the very middle of the scarf. Now, mark that spot with a safety pin and measure out another 30 cm on both sides, marking those spots as well. Now, bind the last two safety pins and sew from the bottom up to the tied safety pins. Do this again on the other side of the scarf. Make sure to leave openings for your arms and head! Enjoy your scarf that you made yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades