Leggings are comfortable and casual with tunic tops in cooler days, but with warm weather around the corner, you can give them a rest until the fall or turn them into a bikini! Learn how to turn a legging into a bikini with Gianny L. The sexy GiannyL demonstrates this DIY closet hack that's simple and cheap. Bikinis from leggings!
To begin, lay your leggings out on a flat surface, and cut down the middle until you reach the crotch area. Next, lay the pants down facing on the side on top of each other and cut through the side where shorts would be. Now, cut a straight line down the crotch line of the shorts and use a piece of chalk to outline a bikini shape. Cut this out on both sides, the sew together. When finished with that, cut the top of the bikini out of the excess fabric and sew together. When finished, you will have a new bikini in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades