Joyyan King, Fashion editor and Marsha Welcher shows you how to create a tie dye t-shirt for yourself. A white cotton t-shirt dress is chosen and taken to the work table. Cotton holds the dye well hence it is ideal to go for a cotton dress for tie and dye. Lay out the dress over a table covered with news paper then pinch the center of the dress and twist it to screw it around, the tighter it is twisted the more better the designs would be. After twisting tight it would look like a flower, then take the primary color shake it and spray in the center. Then take another color and spray the accent color in the form of straight line out from the center. Next flip the dress and continue the same process with primary color in the center and the accent color and then let it dry for a minute. After it dries you can open the dress which is now ready to be worn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades